Short Sleeve Solid, 1/2 Zip – Charcoal
- Cotton/ Polyester blended twill.
- Ben Davis Plenty Tough® fabric.
- Double needle stitch for extra strength.
- Pencil slot on left pocket.
- All styles M to 3XL
- Size Small available in Black, Navy, Charcoal Solid
- Size 4XL-5XL available in Black, Navy, Charcoal Solid
- Imported of U.S.A. fabric
Comfortable ass clothes foo
We need these Ben Davis shops worldwide I live in Australia and I don’t know how long the shipping will take I love the look of these!!
Jaylin D. Carter –
Rip Eazy-E, who popularized these Ben Davis 1/2 zip shirts in the early 90s…. Took me 6 months to find out what brand these shirts were. I’ll take 7. lol
nailheadmatt (verified owner) –
Good fitting shirt. I’m a 38 chest. I got it in small. Fits good. I’m an athletic build and have a big neck. Zipper wont go up all the way because of that. Not a big deal.. But kind of difficult to put on because of the small bottom opening. If I sized up it would probably be very baggy.. Regardless, I’m going to throw this in uniform circulation and if I like it I’m going to switch all my work shirts to these.
Jacob Harkins –
No joke, Plenty tough. Ive been wearing and seldom wearing out BD workwear for over fifteen years and its a brand I trust to give me durability through and through.